J.B. Moore Tax Resolution Service, Tucson, Arizona
Jeff Moore, owner of J.B. Moore is the Enrolled Agent (EA), a federally licensed tax practitioner who specializing in conflict resolution taxation. Jeff offers a free initial consultation
- The Department of the Treasury and IRS recognize and authorize him unlimited rights to represent you, the taxpayer before the IRS.
- His credentials require him to complete many hours of continued education to ensure that he remains up to date on the complexity and ever-changing tax codes and ethics compliance.
- This specialization provides him the correct telephone numbers within the IRS to allow him access the accurate department and contact’s not available to the taxpayer.
- Jeff has access rights through the back door to converse with the correct contacts in the IRS.
- Jeff has the rights to represent any taxpayer in any state in the nation
- He has the authority to represent U.S. serviceman from anywhere in the world who are on active duty.
Professional Background and Experience
Prior to EA, Jeff had a successful 30-year career in law enforcement with the Tucson Police Department in Tucson, Arizona.
- He held many positions within the departments as a criminal intelligence officer. He was entrusted to capture and interpret data from a variety of sources and to format that information for command staff and field operations to understand and conduct investigations.
- Jeffs highly complex areas of law enforcement transitioned seamlessly into using those same analytical and logic skills to dealing with complex tax resolution matters for all taxpayers.
- His in-depth knowledge and in experience in law enforcement provides him the opportunity to consult with privately held companies about issues and regulations required for compliance in specific industries.
- Law enforcement and IRS tax conflict resolution are similar when it comes to the investigative process and conclusions. Jeffs extensive investigative background offers his clients added value in the attention to details and unique perspective on investigation and how best to represent clients before IRS.
- Jeff strongly believes that everyone is entitled to representation before the IRS or State Revenue in all matters of taxation.
- Jeff has affiliation with: National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA); Arizona Society of Enrolled Agents (AzSEA) and Business Networking of Oro Valley